This 296-page 2014 OSHA MANUAL FOR DENTISTS provides critical OSHA information for your facility's training and compliance program. Simple, comprehensive and current, the manual has copious illustrations to help you understand the regulatory maze. Flow diagrams to explain bloodborne pathogen standard have been provided. Free biohazard and chemical hazard labels, job safety posters and OSHA Booklets are also included with this order.
OSHA Review Test: We will also include a copy of the OSHA TEST along with your order. Seventy-five questions have been taken from the manual for testing your staff on their knowledge of OSHA questions.
OSHA For Beginners: Myriad OSHA BOOKLETS provided with this order will serve as basic OSHA information for staff not familiar with OSHA. During training, employees will gain a better understanding of OSHA regulations by reviewing these booklets.
Following OSHA Booklets are included wih your OSHA Manual order:
- OSH Act(OSHA 2001 - 2003)
- OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms (OSHA 300 - 2003)
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (OSHA 3110 - 2001)
- Guidelines for Preventing Workplace Violence for Health Care and Social Service Workers (OSHA 3148 - 2004)
- Hazard Communication Guidelines for Compliance (OSHA 3111)
- How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations (OSHA 3088 - 2001)
- CDC Guidelines for Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Document on Waste Anesthetic Gases
- Complimentary OSHA Booklets for state programs like California, North Carolina, Kentucky, etc.
- California, Washington & Minnesota visitors, click for additional requirements
- Many More...
OSHA Videos: Free access to OSHA videos will be provided to customers purchasing this manual.
OSHA Safety posters, Biohazard and Chemical Hazard Labels will be included.