2013 MANUAL FOR PHYSICIANS + 2013 DOCUMENTATION KIT
Our latest 2013 OSHA Manual For Physicians is a 238-page easy-to-understand guide with the latest OSHA information and tips to assist in your training and compliance program. Recordkeeping procedures that are mandatory have been explained in detail. Post-exposure procedures and medical waste storage and disposal procedures have been reviewed thoroughly. Copious illustrations, pictorial representations, graphical-text interface, etc. have been widely used in the manual for easy understanding. A Medical Waste Disposal flowchart provides a step-by-step account for OSHA and regulated medical waste (RMW) compliance. The latest revision to Hazard Communication Standard based on Globally Harmonized System (GHS) has been included.
The 2013 Documentation Kit has health care specific plans to prep your facility for OSHA inspections. Various OSHA mandated and recommended forms are enclosed. Just fill them up, and you are in compliance! Complete OSHA documentation and information will be available at your fingertip.
The Documentation Kit containing exposure control plan, hazard communication plan, fire prevention plan, emergency action plan, workplace violence prevention plan, etc. is the single most important document for OSHA inspection.
OSHA Review Test: A copy of the OSHA test will be included with your order. Seventy-five questions have been taken from the manual for testing your staff on their knowledge of OSHA regulations.
Training Outline: Our training outline will provide the road map for employers to navigate the manual and other OSHA literature that will be sent to you with every order. The outline will also help you prepare your own training plan to ensure that your facility meet its training goals and OSHA compliance requirements.
OSHA For Beginners: Twenty-five OSHA Booklets provided with this order (in a CD) will serve as basic OSHA information for staff not familiar with OSHA regulations. During training, employees will gain a better understanding of OSHA regulations by reviewing these booklets and other OSHA forms.
This package comes with an assortment of materials (provided to you in a CD) when you order:
- OSH Act (OSHA 2001 - 2003)
- OSHA 300, 300A, and 301 Forms (OSHA 300 - 2003)
- Access to Medical and Exposure Records (OSHA 3110 - 2001)
- Guidelines for Preventing Workplace Violence for Health Care and Social Service Workers (OSHA 3148 - 2004)
- Hazard Communication Guidelines for Compliance (OSHA 3111)
- How to Plan for Workplace Emergencies and Evacuations (OSHA 3088 - 2001)
- CDC Guidelines for Hepatitis B Immunizations
- Waste Anesthetic Gases
- Compendium of Original OSHA Questions and Replies from OSHA Archives
- Needlestick Injuries: Some important questions and answers
- Complimentary OSHA Booklets for state programs like California, North Carolina, Michigan, Kentucky, etc.
- Training Outline for Physicians
- OSHA Review Test
- California, Washington & Minnesota employers, click for additional requirements
- Separate NC, MI & TN OSHA plans are provided to employers from these states
- Many More...
OSHA Videos: Free access to OSHA videos will be provided to customers purchasing this package. Free Federal Poster, State Job Safety Posters (if available in your state), Biohazard and Chemical Hazard Labels will also be included.
OSHA Power Point Training CD (272 slides): If you wish to include a power point presentation that contains comprehensive OSHA training for physician offices with your package, click here. For Physicians Training CD alone, Click here