Follow these steps to enroll yourself and/or others in purchased online training from Gamma Compliance Solutions.
- 1. Log in under “Registered Customers” to your account at OSHAManual.com. If you need assistance logging in, contact us.
- 2. From your Account Dashboard, click on “Online Training Assignment”
- 3. In your order list, select the order for which you’d like to assign seats and click on “Assign Seats”
- 4. The courses that you have purchased will be listed on the Assignment page. We recommend reviewing the Instructions on the Assignment page before proceeding.
- 5. To assign a seat, enter the following details for a user and click “Assign Selected”.
- a. first name
- b. last name
- c. email address (must be unique if adding multiple users)
- d. the password you’d like to use when logging in (can be the same for multiple users) (note: password must be longer than 8 characters otherwise you'll get an error)
- e. role – a learner only has access to their courses | a manager is able to see the status and certificates of all learners in their group and generate reports like time spent in training
- f. group name – this is the name of your organization. We recommend making this name as unique as possible as multiple organizations may have the same name.
- 6. Seats may be assigned one at a time or in bulk by selecting the corresponding checkbox(es) for the row(s).
- 7. Note: Course seats must be assigned for a single course at a time. The “Assign selected” action will not assign course seats for multiple courses at the same time.
- 8. The Purchased seats and Assigned seats values will show you how many seats you have available vs. have used for a given course.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What if I have a large number of users to enroll?
If you have a large number of users to enroll in training, contact us at email@example.com. A member of our support team can assist you with bulk user enrollment.
2. Adding an existing user to a new course
If you would like to enroll an existing user in a new course, simply enter that user’s name, email, role, and group, fill out the password field with any characters – it will not overwrite an existing user’s password – and click assign.
3. How can I start training?
An email with instructions for accessing training will be emailed once a training seat is assigned. But you can begin training immediately at training.oshamanual.com with your email and password.
4. How do I know that my users and/or group has been created successfully?
Log in to your training account at training.oshamanual.com to review your group and assigned users. If you need to make any changes to the configuration of your group or users, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. My question is not listed here or I need something else.
Please contact us at email@example.com and a member of our support team would be happy to assist you.